1. In a row of trees, a tree is 7th from left end and 14th from right end. How many tree are there in the row?
2. How many cases do you need if you have to pack 112 pairs of shoes into cases that each hold 28 shoes?
3. Sachin ranks 13th in the class of 33 students. There are 5 students below Rahul rankwise. How many student are there between Sachin and Rahul?
4. In a party of 35 people there are twice as many women as children and twice as many children as men. How many of each are there?
1. 5 men, 10 children and 20 women.
2. 5 men, 20 children and 10 women.
3. 5 men, 20 children and 20 women.
4. 10 men, 5 children and 20 women.
5. Mahesh scores more run than Naresh but less than Satish. Rupesh scores more than Naresh but less than Mahesh. Who is the lowest scorer?
6. A sits on the right of C. C sits between B and D. Who sits farthest to the right?
7. Harish sits on the right of Satish. Satish sits between Manish and Girish. Who sits farthest to the right?
8. Mahesh is twice as old as Satish but twice younger than Suresh. Himesh is half the age of A Satish but is twice older than Lokesh. Who is the second oldest?
9. A man is 24 years, older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of his son is
A. 14 years
B. 22 years
C. 20 years
D. 18 years
10. Sachin sits on the right of Ram. Ram sits between Mohan and Ravi. Who sits farthest to the right?